Celebrity Creations Management are currently accepting internship and work experience applications from candidates ages 16 years and over who are seeking experience in Events, PR and Management within the music, fashion, film, beauty and wellness industries.
This is an opportunity to gain a wealth of experience within an established Events, PR and Management company specialising in music, fashion, film, beauty, wellness and travel events alongside media projects and global celebrity talent management.
Successful candidates will get hands-on experience within various areas of the company processes including event management, project management, administration, sales, social media, blogging, assisting at events, bookings and management, networking, shadowing face to face meetings, online promotions, email marketing and client relations management, guerrilla marketing campaigns, event reviews, article writing, talent castings and more!
All applicants must:
• Be enthusiastic to learn and able to take direction
• Be able to work on your own initiative as well as within a team
• Be self-motivated, hard-working, innovative and creative
• Have good knowledge of English Language both written and verbal, everyone is welcome to apply with the view to learn
• Be positive, approachable, presentable and professional
• Own a laptop that you can bring to work with you and be flexible to work from home on various assignments also
Successful applicants will have access to one-to-one guidance sessions, free tickets to events across the summer, free training and first-hand experience within the industry. Candidates may also be required to attend various local training, events, seminars and conferences in London.
This is an unpaid internship / work experience opportunity.
Apply now by sending in your details and a short paragraph about why you would like to apply via our online form click here
Applicants must be 16 or over