Event Invitation to our readers to join us at:
Women shaping health, care and wellbeing
Saturday 23rd March 2013 from 5pm-7pm
Beckton Community Centre, Woolwich Manor Way, E6
An International Women’s month event showcasing women’s contributions to health, care and well-being, from now to antiquity, to demonstrate the influence and contributions made by women to their communities and to use this as a means of increasing confidence and potential life and career considerations.
An inclusive exhibition also focusing on the role of disabled women’s influence.
This free event will also enable visitors to view and try a range of movements and therapies which enhance and maintain well-being.
The Aim and Purpose of the Moving Mountains event:
· Encouraging self-care exploration and greater awareness of a variety of health care choices.
· Providing ‘Tasters’ experience of some complementary therapies and gentle movement and relaxation. With access to health checks and awareness.
· Aimed at whole community, particularly encouraging attendance from women and young females.
· A display of women from past to present exhibiting their contributions to health, care and well-being in England and globally.
· To encourage visitors to view, read and discuss what is exhibited by partaking in simple and fun quizzes based on the exhibition
· To provoke discussions about self-care options and responsibilities. To encourage basic health checks. Simple healthy food options will be provided the day
What to expect on the day:
· Visual exhibition
· Information, discussion, participation
· Therapies including:
Reiki, Indian Head, Relaxation Sessions, Chair based movement
Event Created by: ANKH Place
Event Managed & Promoted by: Celebrity Creations Management
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER TO PICK UP THEIR FREE TICKETS TO BEAUTY AND WELL-BEING EVENT THE PAMPER SESSIONS AT THIS EVENT!
Can't make it? Register on-line now: www.ThePamperSessions.info